ActivitiesTrek & birdwatching
Wildlife / Nature documentary screening
Note: All these activities does not include in the package. You can use your own transportation or you can rent our vehicle on minimum charges.
- You can try your hand at “GOLF COURSE “RUN BY Belgaum Golf Association – No membership required.
- Visit to a “POTTERY INSTITUTE “one of the oldest institute and try your hand on pottery making.
- Visit to a nearby “RAJHAMSHA “fort which is just 10 k mts from the property, best time to go is in the evening.
DistanceGoa - 125 KM
Kolhapur - 110 KM
Belagum - 14 KM
Hubli - 117 KM
Puna - 345 KM
Resort Contact infoopposite belgaum golf course, katgali road, desur, khanapur, Belgaum dist.
khanapur - 590014 Karnataka, India
Manager: Mr. Anikethan
Contact Number: 9449599796
Email Id: email@example.com
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colours and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- PETS ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED
Nearby tourist spotsKolhapur- Maha Lakshmi temple