Rafting ( July to September)
Fish feeding point
Visit to Agumbe sunset point
Visit to Koodlu falls , Jogigundi falls and Jomlu falls
Nearby beach Malpe 35 km.
DistanceUdupi 40 km
Mangalore 87 km
Shimoga 110 km
Sagar 125 km
Resort Contact infoSeethanadi Nature Camp, Hebri
Karkala Taluk, Udupi District-576112 Karnataka, India
Manager: Mr. Mallikarjuna
Contact number: 9449599758
Email id: [email protected]
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colours and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortbale walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- PETS ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED
Nearby tourist spotsDurga Parameshvari temple
Onake Abbi waterfall
Agumbe rainforest research station