COVID-19 – SOP for Hotels And Resorts
Jungle Lodges and Resorts Ltd., has stepped up precautionary measures in preventing the spread of the Novel Corona virus ( COVID-19).
The safety of our guests and employees are of paramount importance to us. We will do everything that we can to ensure that our guests have a safe and pleasant stay.
Please go through the various guidelines issued by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India and the State Govt.
Dos and Don’ts for the Guest
- Do not step out of the room unnecessarily. Wear a mask whenever outside the room.
- Guest are recommended to carry their own sanitizer and wet wipes for personal use.
- Clothes should not be washed inside the room.
- In case a balcony is shared with another room, please be on the side of your room and do not interact with the other room’s guests.
- No visitors should be allowed in the rooms.
- Doors should be kept closed and any contact with the doorknobs should be avoided by staff.
- Kitchen and washing area entry must be prohibited for guests.
- Always keep a safe distance of at least 2 m (6feet) while you are at the property.
- Wash your hands frequently with the soaps/sanitizers provided.
- Put all bio-degradable disposable plates/cups/bottles after use in the garbage bag.
The following have been implemented in all our properties.
Our staff have been briefed on the guidelines provided by the local health authorities. In terms of measures taken, Front desks are equipped with infrared thermometers to conduct temperature checks on all guests, when required. Staff and guests who are unwell with any symptoms of fever, flu or respiratory problems will be immediately provided access to medical assistance, and if so required, their fitness would be assessed by our consulting doctor.
Additional measures include staff briefings to reinforce the rules and practices of good personal hygiene, provision of masks and gloves for staff and guests, as well as hand sanitizers that are placed at guest contact areas such as hotel lobbies. Special attention has also been placed to sanitize public contact points such as reception counters, golghar, activities area and conference / meeting rooms. The cleaning of guest rooms has also been stepped up.
Daily meetings are conducted to review the situation; we are in constant communication with staff and guests to keep them updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to take.
We remain vigilant and will work closely with the authorities for the health and safety of all stakeholders.
Thank you for choosing Jungle Lodges and we look forward to welcoming you where ever you stay with us.