By Road- The resort is situated at distance of about 223km from Bangalore well connected through national and state highways.
By Rail- The nearest railway station is the Mysore Junction with availability of trains connecting to major cities.
By Air- The nearest airport is the Mysore Airport with flights connecting to Bangalore and Mangalore
- If you’re arriving by train, arrange for a taxi to meet you at the station for your onward journey to Kabini.
- Those setting out from Ooty can follow the Bandipur, Gundlupet, Begur, Nugu Dam & Hand Post Circle for a shorter albeit bumpy route, or come via Mysore, which is a better road.
- Guests from Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta, Hyderabad, Madras etc., can arrive via Bangalore.
- Guests from Trivandrum, Cochin & Calicut can come via Mananthavadi, along the Mysore Mananthavadi road.
- Guests from Mangalore & Madikeri could come via Hunsur, H.D. Kote and Hand Post Circle.
Bengaluru to Kabini River Lodgehttps://goo.gl/maps/MCdCuJL8mkm