1. PROGRAMME DESCRIPTION
The Jungle Lodges and Resorts loyalty program (the Program) provided by Jungle Lodges and Resorts JLR (the Administrator), is designed to enable its members (the Members) to enjoy the benefits described below when staying at JLR
properties participating in the Program. The program is mainly aimed at encouraging individuals who are loyal customers by providing special services for their patronization to JLR properties. The loyalty program operates on individual basis.
Customer: Person making an overnight stay in a Jungle Lodges Property who is not a Member of the Program.
Day-visitor: Walk in arrival where departure is on the same day as arrival.
Loyalty Member: Customer who has accepted the General Conditions of the Program.
Loyalty slab: Unit of discount in percentage points generated by a Member, in accordance with a set scale, participating in the program.
Loyalty Status: Membership level determining in what loyalty slab the member currently exists in a given period.
3. PROPERTIES PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM
The properties participating in the program are the resorts operating under Jungle Lodges and Resorts brand which are part of the Program (a list of such properties can be found on www.junglelodges.com)
4. JOINING THE PROGRAM
4.1 Conditions of Becoming member
- Any individual, major, under the law of the member, or having the legal capacity to contract, can participate in the program. Minors cannot participate in the Program.
- Membership in the Program is
- The membership card is strictly personal; it cannot be sold, lent or assigned. Each card mentions the member’s name, the individual identification
- Each member may hold only one Jungle Lodges and Resorts Loyalty
- The member whose name appears on the card can only use the
- To join the program, a valid application form for the Loyalty program is required.
- By becoming a member of the program, members agree to receive electronic communications relating to the operation and services offered by the Program (including information messages, statements, and information regarding the operation of the client account). If the Customer no longer wishes to receive the information inherent to the management of the Program, he will have to ask to be removed from the Program
- Members of the Program accept that the Program may be modified in whole or in part at any time and without prior
4.2 WAYS OF BECOMING MEMBER
The Customer may join the Program:
- When staying at one of the properties of Jungle lodges &
- By registering online at the junglelodges.com.
- Via Jungle Lodges and Resorts head office marketing
- Or by any other means that may be made available to the
- The customer shall provide whatever details are required and obligatory for membership (surname, given name, valid email address at the time of application for membership, postal address, telephone number and other details).
- The new member shall accept the program’s general
4.3 CLIENT ACCOUNT
- The client account is strictly personal. It is created and used under the Member’s sole and entire responsibility. The client account is created on an intuitupersonae basis, that is, it is at the sole discretion of the member and may not under any circumstances be shared with other
- Subscribe to Jungle Lodges and Resorts brand newsletters, and view their subscriptions.
5. USING THE CARD
- To receive the benefits of the card, the Member must give his/her card number each time he/she requests a service and/or present the card on arrival at the property (or the number if the Member has not yet received the card).
- The benefits of the Program are subject to these
- The card is valid up to the period, as mentioned on the
6. MEMBERS RESPONSIBILITY
- In the event of loss or theft, the Member must notify the Program Administrator using the “Request a duplicate” by mailing to email@example.com.
- Any breach of these Conditions of Use of the Program by a Member, any abusive or fraudulentuse of the card, of the Jungle Lodges and Resorts Rewards system, any falsification of information provided and any prejudicial or reprehensible behavior (in particular, regrettable, malicious or insulting behavior towards resort staff and park rules) may result in the termination of membership of the Program without prior notice or compensation and the withdrawal of the Member with his card. This termination shall be without prejudice to the Program Administrator’s right of
- If a member who is a member of the Program remains inactive with no visits to JLR properties after obtaining the Loyalty card for a period of two years, the JLR management can review/cancel the membership to the
7. LOYALTY PROGRAM BENEFITS
7.1 APPLICATION OF THE PROGRAM
- Are eligible :
o Stays booked at the eligible public and promotional rates via the JLR distribution channels (JLR internet sites, JLR reservations centre, and JLR properties) to the JLR reservation centre, and all stays booked at the eligible rates.
- Are not eligible:
o Stays booked via are seller, a tour operator, photo-tour operator, any commercial operator or an online third party travel agent (such as make my trip etc.) Such stays will not entitle the customer to claim loyalty discount.
7.2 ELIGIBLE RATES AND NON-ELIGIBLE RATES
Eligible rates entitle the customer to benefit from the Program.
- Eligible rates are as follows: all public, corporate and promotional
- Eligible on basic rate at the point of booking Non-eligible rates:
- Room rates for business or leisure group reservations where the rooms are booked as part of a conference or an organized trip on a group account or settled
- Room rates for crew (shooting crew or other);
7.3 ELIGIBLE EXPENDITURE
Eligible expenditure is the one set by the member:
- Accommodation’s expenditure of the member and another room in the same resort on the same date (i. e., a maximum total of 4 people), provided the member stays in one of said rooms;
- The services associated with the accommodation (excluding bar), includes Earth-shop*
- Expenditure associated with Spa and Adventure activities* and other services provided at the centre connected to the property but only if the Member is staying in the
- When a member makes an eligible stay in one of the properties participating in the Program, including at least one paid night actually used at the property by the Member, his account is credited with the reward
- The basis for calculation of qualifying criteria is the total amount of the eligible parameters. This transaction must be paid at the property, e., the payment must be accepted and confirmed. The transaction is not considered complete if the transaction is cancelled and exchanged to other client’s name.
* Existing Rules and discounts applicable to the services offered will prevail
- If a member has made a reservation and for extraneous reasons not able to accompany the group for which he has made a reservation under the Loyalty programme, the Loyalty discount shall not be applicable in this case. The discounted amount at the time of booking shall be made good at the time of check out.
Non- eligible expenditure for earning status level changes:
- Extras (even if paid for, at the property) that are part of a non-eligible stay;
- Forest Entry fee etc and statutory taxes (applicable), tips, taxi journeys, transfers from or to the property, service charges and other applicable charges;
- Expenditure incurred when organizing a company seminar, a banquet or any other event, including private events, paid for globally by the Member.
- All other expenditure paid, such as business centre, Earth-shop purchases, spa, and other
- All charges and expenditure not specifically mentioned as eligible expenditure.
7.4 LOYALTY STATUS
A member with valid loyalty card will hold the following depending on the loyalty status he is entitled to the loyalty slab he belongs to.
7.5 LOYALTY STATUS AND ACCRUING LEVELS
A Member changes Status level once he has satisfied the conditions for obtaining the Status he holds for a period of 12 months (365days).
|Loyalty Slab||Visits||Properties||Bed nights|
|7.5%||If he is having a valid Loyalty membership|
|7.5% to 10%||7||4||20|
|10% to 15%||8||5||30|
|15% to 20%||9||6||30|
|20% to 25%||10||8||50|
- If, at the end of this period, the member again satisfies the conditions for the next Status level, the Status level is then upgraded to the next applicable slab. The new slab corresponding to his new Status level is automatically intimated to the memberwithin4
- If the Member no longer satisfies these conditions during the current 12-month period, for the up-gradation to the next slab he/she will remain the current Status
- In the event of change of Membership Status between reservation and Check-out, the rules for the up-gradation of the loyalty slab will be those of the Status at the time of Check-out.
- The 12 month period which will be considered for the status slab up-gradation will correspond to the month of validity of the loyalty
- If a JLRNTP member is also a loyalty card holder, the member will continue to get the benefits which are credited to a JLRNTP member, he/she can use either JLRNTP benefits in or Loyalty card
8. QUERIES REGARDING MEMBER ACCOUNT
- If a Member discovers that his/her stay have not been correctly credited from his/her stay at the property, he/she can ask for the stay details to be adjusted within 6months following this stay (Check- out date as proof). To do this, he/she simply send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of invoice.
- A member who would like clarity on the Loyalty status slab can send an e-mail to the email@example.com asking to provide the
9. TERMINATION AND PROCEDURES
9.1 AT THE MEMBERS REQUEST
- A Member may decide at any time to withdraw from the Program. A Member may terminate his/her membership by sending an email stating that he/she wishes to terminate his/her membership of the Program, using the “Contact us” link on the www.junglelodges.com website.
9.2 AT THE ADMINISTRATORS REQUEST
- Any use of the Jungle Lodges Loyalty card that does not comply with these General Conditions of Use may be penalized by the immediate cancellation of the card and its benefits, account closure and deletion of all the privileges accumulated, the Member having no entitlement to claim any compensation for any reason whatever.
9.3 EFFECTS OF TERMINATION
- In all cases, the end of the membership the end of the membership means complete with-drawl from the Program and the definitive end of any relationship between the Program Administrator and the Member. This withdrawal also brings with it the deletion of all privileges accumulated at the date of such termination.
10. ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL CONDITION
- All members of the loyalty programme are bound by the rules and regulations of the host partner Jungle Lodges and Resorts which are displayed in the website www.junglelodges.com. In case of any conflict the decision of the management of Jungle Lodges and Resorts shall be final and binding.